Mar 3, 2017

Book Review - Out Of My Mind

This is a book review on Out Of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper. I read this and I was crying so much! I hope you like this........


Title:
Out Of My Mind
Author:
Sharon M. Draper
Summary:
This book is about Melody, a girl who can't walk nor talk. The things she can't do with her body, she makes up with things she can do with her brain. When she finally makes the quiz team her team betrays her. Will she forgive them or will she stay miserable forever?

Opinion:
This book was awesome!! Even though I was crying at some parts, it just showed how good this book is and how good the story line is. Out Of My Mind shows that everybody should be treated the same, no matter their disabilities and their weaknesses.

Rating: 5/5


I hope you will read this book yourself, I recommend it highly. If you have read it, please tell me what you thought of it!

A friendly reminder: Make sure you have a box of tissues close by! :)

MeZoeSelf

1 comment: